Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Monday 7 April 2014

Spring Make Up Look | Tutorial

Well it's officially spring, and that means new make up looks and purchases - yay! Not that you ever need an excuse to purchase new beauty bits and bobs, but it's a handy one to sway parents, partners and friends to accept your need for more. I quickly put together a little make up look suitable for those warm spring days, so I hope you like it!







To start with, after cleansing, toning and moisturising, I used my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation for the base. I then added a tiny bit of the Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi concealer to cover my dark circles. For the brows I just lightly filled them in with the Sleek Brow Kit, and that was that for the full base. I don't powder because I have naturally dry skin and I find it irritates it, so I've started leaving the powder out of my routine.

For the eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and dusted Burnout all over the lid. In the crease and outer v I used Trick, which I then brought under my lower lashline. Over the top of this, I used Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Torment to line my eyelid and brought it slightly under my lower lashes, then smudged this liner for a softer look. Finally a couple of coats of my Max Factor Masterpiece mascara and the eyes were done.

For the cheeks I used my trusty Benefit Benetint, and finished the look with a nice pop of MAC's Watch Me Simmer on my lips. Watch Me Simmer is discontinued, but I'm told that Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivid in Shocking Coral is a really good dupe, so pick that up :) It'll save you money in the long run!

I think this look is really light and springy, and I absolutely love how it turned out. Let me know what you think!

What I used with links to where to buy:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - £10.99
Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer - £6.99
Sleek Brow Kit - £8.49
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - £37
Illamasqua Medium Pencil - £13
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara - £9.99
Benefit Benetint - £24.50
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids (Shocking Coral is a dupe for Watch Me Simmer by MAC) - £7.19

Thanks so much for reading,
Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment