Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Sunday 16 March 2014

Spring Beauty Wishlist

Spring Beauty Wishlist


It's nearly spring, and that means it's time for a new beauty regime! Long gone are the medium/full coverage foundations and out come the tinted moisturisers and BB creams! I haven't really stuck to that. You all know I like to break the rules ;) So I've just chosen some things I'd really like, regardless of the season. I'm not going to include reviews or anything, because I haven't tried any of them... Regardless, let's go!

Top row, left to right:
1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - £30.50
2. Anastasia DipBrow Pomade - £15
3. YSL Touche Éclat - £25
4. YSL Forever Youth Liberator Foundation - £36

Botton row, left to right:
1. Dior J'adore Voile de Parfum - £57 for 50ml
2. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Rubenesque - £15
3. Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil - £37.50 for 150ml
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (Any shade really) - £28

So I suppose that's it for now. Give me the links to your wishlist posts! Do we share any beauty lusts? :)

Thanks so much for reading,
Kerry x

1 comment: