Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Saturday 18 January 2014

Illamasqua Vice | Review


If you'll excuse the incredibly poor painting job and the minor chips (this had already been on my nails a couple of days), but my nail of the day has got to be Illamasqua Vice! It's such a gorgeous colour that works so well with my skin tone, and I also really like the finish of it which Illamasqua describe as a "rubber" finish. I'd definitely say that was an accurate description. I love the finish of it so much, I didn't even put a top coat on because I didn't want it ruined! The formula is gorgeous and is opaque in two coats, and I get so many compliments when wearing this red-toned maroon that I honestly can't fault it. Terrible application aside, anyway haha.

Illamasqua Vice is available for £5 in the sale here and is normally £14.50 available here

No comments:

Post a Comment