Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Thursday 20 February 2014

Nail Art Weekly Project - Week Four, The Month In Which You Were Born

How is it even possible to be week four already?! They do say that time flies when you're having fun, though. Recap or explanation for the new readers - the nail art weekly project is a weekly manicure challenge set up by the ever so beautiful Danni of gingerbreadsmiles. She sets a theme for each week and you have to create a manicure for the theme. This week is week four, and the theme is the month in which you were born. My birthday is in March, and as everyone knows March is the start of spring! So I created a spring-like manicure. Here it is!

I used Rimmel Lycra Pro nail polish in Peppermint for the base (after my base coat, of course) and then stamped some gorgeous spring like flowers over the top using a Konad stamping plate and white Konad polish. Finished it off with a thin top coat, and voila! My spring time, March birthday look. I really really like this one. I hope you guys do, too. Let me know how you feel about it in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading,
Kerry x

2 comments: